Top Family Nissan SUVs
2023 Nissan Qashqai
Moving up a bit in size is the 2023 Qashqai, which has a surprising amount of room inside and offers a dynamic driving experience.
- You can utilize up to 1,730 litres of cargo space with the rear seats folded down — enough room for all sorts of items.
- Experience ultimate confidence behind the wheel when you add the available Intelligent All-Wheel Drive system that can help you tackle various road conditions.
- Along with improving traction, the system optimizes fuel efficiency so you’re not wasting gas.
- The Qashqai has savvy style, offering standout colours like Monarch Orange, Scarlett Ember, and Caspian Blue as well as leather and fabric interior materials.
2023 Nissan Rogue
The 2023 Rogue is the most rugged and versatile version of the SUV ever, with a stunning design, advanced tech, and powerful performance.
- See all kinds of information on a total of three available displays via the digital gauges, 9-inch touch-screen display, and Head-Up Display that shows directions and more.
- No matter where you’re headed, you’ll be prepared with available drive modes that help you tackle snow, dirt, gravel, rain, and more:
- Drive modes: Sport, Off-Road, Snow, Auto, and Eco
- The Rogue is great for families, as it has larger rear entry doors, an abundance of space for car seats, plenty of cargo room, and available amenities like tri-zone climate control and sun shades.
2023 Nissan Murano
For a touch of luxury in your SUV, look to the 2023 Murano for its well-appointed cabin and high-end exterior appeal.
- The interior of the new Murano can be filled with premium materials like semi-aniline leather seats with diamond-quilted inserts and ambient lighting to set the mood.
- The Murano offers up to 1,897 litres of total cargo space with the rear seats down and offers available remote start to make every drive simpler.
- With a 3.5-litre V6 engine under the hood, every drive is exhilarating as you reach up to 260 horsepower with standard Intelligent All-Wheel Drive.
- The Murano Midnight Edition gives the SUV a sleek look with all-black accents like the V-Motion grille, outside mirrors, bumper, and kick plates.
2023 Nissan Pathfinder
Rugged yet refined, the 2023 Pathfinder is ready for adventure thanks to its hearty powertrain and ultimate connectivity.
- Thanks to the 284-horsepower V6 engine under the hood that works with a nine-speed automatic transmission, you can tow up to 6,000 pounds.
- In addition to that power, the Pathfinder has all-new Intelligent 4×4 with seven Drive and Terrain Modes:
- Mud/Rut, Sand, Snow, Tow, Auto, Sport, and Eco
- The Pathfinder offers room for eight or seven, depending on if you choose a second-row bench seat or the upscale, available second-row captain’s chairs.
- Additional premium interior amenities that are available include the EZ FLEX® second-row sliding seats, a driver’s seat memory system, and a panoramic moonroof.
Nissan SUV Models Near Me
To learn more about any of these SUVs or to take one for a test drive, contact our team or come visit us at Nissan Downtown in Toronto, Ontario.
 Preliminary Nissan estimated combined city/highway driving range up to 348 kilometres for ENGAGE FWD, up to 330 kilometres for EVOLVE e-4ORCE AWD, up to 490 kilometres for VENTURE+ FWD, up to 465 kilometres for EVOLVE+ FWD, up to 426 kilometres for PLATINUM+ e-4ORCE AWD, and up to 426 kilometres for PREMIERE e-4ORCE AWD. Based on Nissan internal simulation results, subject to confirmation. Actual mileage will vary with trim levels, options, and driving conditions. Use for comparison only.