Nissan SUV Lineup
If you’re looking for an affordable and reliable SUV, consider browsing the Nissan SUV lineup. From the sporty Kicks to the large Pathfinder — and the many appealing models in between — you’re sure to find exactly what you need!
2023 Nissan Kicks
The smallest SUV option in the Nissan lineup is the 2023 Kicks, with its athletic design and modern tech that make it the ideal city vehicle.
- The Kicks’ standard Safety Shield 360® suite includes six helpful systems:
- Intelligent Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection
- Rear Automatic Braking
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Blind Spot Warning
- Lane Departure Warning
- High Beam Assist
- Keeping you entertained are features like Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ smartphone integration as well as SiriusXM® satellite radio on the NissanConnect® in-dash display.
- Upgrade to the available Bose® Personal Plus Audio System with built-in speakers in the headrest so you feel like you’re at a concert every time you drive.
2023 Nissan Qashqai
Moving up a bit in size is the 2023 Qashqai, which has a surprising amount of room inside and offers a dynamic driving experience.
- You can utilize up to 1,730 litres of cargo space with the rear seats folded down — enough room for all sorts of items.
- Experience ultimate confidence behind the wheel when you add the available Intelligent All-Wheel Drive system that can help you tackle various road conditions.
- Along with improving traction, the system optimizes fuel efficiency so you’re not wasting gas.
- The Qashqai has savvy style, offering standout colours like Monarch Orange, Scarlett Ember, and Caspian Blue as well as leather and fabric interior materials.
2023 Nissan Rogue
The 2023 Rogue is the most rugged and versatile version of the SUV ever, with a stunning design, advanced tech, and powerful performance.
- See all kinds of information on a total of three available displays via the digital gauges, 9-inch touch-screen display, and Head-Up Display that shows directions and more.
- No matter where you’re headed, you’ll be prepared with available drive modes that help you tackle snow, dirt, gravel, rain, and more:
- Drive modes: Sport, Off-Road, Snow, Auto, and Eco
- The Rogue is great for families, as it has larger rear entry doors, an abundance of space for car seats, plenty of cargo room, and available amenities like tri-zone climate control and sun shades.
2023 Nissan Murano
For a touch of luxury in your SUV, look to the 2023 Murano for its well-appointed cabin and high-end exterior appeal.
- The interior of the new Murano can be filled with premium materials like semi-aniline leather seats with diamond-quilted inserts and ambient lighting to set the mood.
- The Murano offers up to 1,897 litres of total cargo space with the rear seats down and offers available remote start to make every drive simpler.
- With a 3.5-litre V6 engine under the hood, every drive is exhilarating as you reach up to 260 horsepower with standard Intelligent All-Wheel Drive.
- The Murano Midnight Edition gives the SUV a sleek look with all-black accents like the V-Motion grille, outside mirrors, bumper, and kick plates.
2023 Nissan Pathfinder
Rugged yet refined, the 2023 Pathfinder is ready for adventure thanks to its hearty powertrain and ultimate connectivity.
- Thanks to the 284-horsepower V6 engine under the hood that works with a nine-speed automatic transmission, you can tow up to 6,000 pounds.
- In addition to that power, the Pathfinder has all-new Intelligent 4×4 with seven Drive and Terrain Modes:
- Mud/Rut, Sand, Snow, Tow, Auto, Sport, and Eco
- The Pathfinder offers room for eight or seven, depending on if you choose a second-row bench seat or the upscale, available second-row captain’s chairs.
- Additional premium interior amenities that are available include the EZ FLEX® second-row sliding seats, a driver’s seat memory system, and a panoramic moonroof.
2023 Nissan Armada
The largest SUV in the Nissan lineup is the robust Armada, offering incredible power and advanced tech to keep you safe and entertained.
- Powering the 2023 Armada is an Endurance® 5.6-litre V8 engine that delivers 400 horsepower and 413 lb-ft of torque.
- This amounts to a max towing capacity of up to 8,500 pounds so you can bring the fun with you.
- Once inside, you’ll find three rows of comfortable, leather seats (with heated front seats), dual-zone temperature control, and wood-tone trim.
- Streamline your driving experience with connectivity features like hands-free Alexa Built-In, NissanConnect® Services, wireless smartphone integration, and more.
- In addition to Safety Shield 360®, the Armada offers available Intelligent safety features like Blind Spot Intervention, Lane Intervention, and Forward Collision Warning.
2023 Nissan ARIYA
The all-electric ARIYA crossover is beautifully designed and offers stellar performance to keep you on the road longer.
- Depending on the trim level you choose, you could experience up to 389 horsepower behind the wheel and go as far as 490 km on a single charge.
- Charging the ARIYA is simple thanks to the many public charging stations available throughout Ontario, in addition to your home charging solution.
- When it comes to its exterior, the Nissan ARIYA is outfitted with full LED lights as well as available amenities like a motion-activated liftgate, rain-sensing wipers, and a panoramic roof.
- The cabin is home to a power-sliding centre console, heated front and rear seats, a heated steering wheel, and haptic touch controls on the dashboard.
- Simply say “Hello Nissan” to the ARIYA to access navigation planning, smart home tasks, and music on the go.
Nissan SUV Models Near Me
To learn more about any of these SUVs or to take one for a test drive, contact our team or come visit us at Nissan Downtown in Toronto, Ontario.
 Preliminary Nissan estimated combined city/highway driving range up to 348 kilometres for ENGAGE FWD, up to 330 kilometres for EVOLVE e-4ORCE AWD, up to 490 kilometres for VENTURE+ FWD, up to 465 kilometres for EVOLVE+ FWD, up to 426 kilometres for PLATINUM+ e-4ORCE AWD, and up to 426 kilometres for PREMIERE e-4ORCE AWD. Based on Nissan internal simulation results, subject to confirmation. Actual mileage will vary with trim levels, options, and driving conditions. Use for comparison only.