Nissan Sedan Lineup
If you’re in the market for a sedan, Nissan offers a wide range of vehicles. These affordable cars are ideal for city driving and save you money at the gas pump. See which Nissan sedan is best for you and come visit us to take one for a test drive.
2023 Nissan Versa
The most budget-friendly vehicle in the Nissan lineup is the 2023 Versa.
- Every new Nissan Versa is equipped with an efficient 1.6-litre engine that gets up to 7.4 L/100 km in the city and 5.9 L/100 km on the highway.
- On the inside, you’ll find practical features like an in-cabin filter, a rear window defroster for added convenience, cloth seating, and rear under-seat heater ducts.
- You can use your favourite apps on the go in the Versa SV model, which has NissanConnect® with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™.
- To keep you safe on every drive, the new Versa comes with standard systems like High Beam Assist, Lane Departure Warning, Rear Automatic Braking, a RearView Monitor, and Automatic Emergency Braking.
2023 Nissan Sentra
Moving up in size and adding some sporty performance is the 2023 Sentra.
- You’ll feel a bit more pep behind the wheel of the new Nissan Sentra thanks to a 2.0-litre engine that gets 149 horsepower.
- With this setup, you can expect to reach up to 9.2 L/100 km in the city and 6.2 L/100 km on the highway.
- Technology comes standard on the Sentra, with helpful amenities like Siri® Eyes Free, Bluetooth® hands-free, voice recognition, and smartphone connectivity.
- The Sentra offers all kinds of exterior styling options like halogen or LED lights, 16- to 18-inch wheels, and more.
- The Sentra Midnight Edition gives the car a sleek look with all-black accents, including the grille, spoiler, and mirrors.
2023 Nissan Altima
The 2023 Altima adds a little more sophistication in its cabin and a little more power on the road.
- Get ready for fun with the Nissan Altima’s 2.5-litre engine, which creates 182 horsepower and 178 lb-ft of torque.
- For the best efficiency, go with the base model that gets up to 9.1 L/100 km in the city and 6.5 L/100 km on the highway.
- Premium standard amenities on the Altima include heated front seats, a remote start system, and illuminated rear USB-A and USB-C charging ports.
- There’s no need for wires on the Altima SR Premium trim, which lets you wirelessly connect your smartphone to use your top apps
- This model also comes with a 12.3-inch HD colour display that integrates multi-touch control, Nissan Door to Door Navigation, and a Bose® nine-speaker audio system.
2023 Nissan Maxima
For Nissan’s most premium sedan option, go with the 2023 Maxima.
- As the most powerful sedan in the lineup, the Nissan Maxima has a robust 3.5-litre V6 engine that generates a massive 300 horsepower and 261 lb-ft of torque.
- Because it is more powerful, the Maxima’s best fuel economy sits at 11.6 L/100 km in the city and 7.9 L/100 km on the highway.
- Advanced safety systems that are standard on the new Maxima include Intelligent Cruise Control, front and rear parking sensors, Traffic Sign Recognition, and more.
- The cabin offers lush amenities like a memory steering wheel, Satin Birdseye Maple Wood-tone faceted finishers, a rear-window power sunshade, and Ascot leather-appointed seats with diamond-quilted leather inserts.
Nissan Sedans Near Me
To learn more about any of these Nissan cars or any vehicle in the Nissan lineup, feel free to visit our team or contact us at Nissan Downtown in Toronto, Ontario. We look forward to finding your perfect new ride!
 Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions – use for comparison only. Fuel economy estimates are determined using approved Government of Canada test methods