Experience the extensive history of the Nissan Z-series sports cars by getting behind the wheel of the Nissan Z.
As you’d expect, the sporty Nissan Z offers an outstanding drive with powerful performance features.
- Under the hood is a 3.0-litre twin-turbo V6 engine that gets an exhilarating 400 horsepower and 350 lb-ft of torque.
- Depending on your driving preference, you can choose between a six-speed manual on the Sport trim or a nine-speed automatic transmission on the Performance trim.
- Additional available performance features on the 2023 Z include Launch Control that boosts you forward and a mechanical limited-slip differential that gives you more grip on the road.
Athletic is the best way to describe the 2023 Z, inside and out.
- Both the Sport and Performance trims come with elevated elements like a side sill spoiler, a rear fog light, LED headlights and taillights, and a dual exhaust with a finisher.
- The Performance model offers exclusive features like larger 19-inch RAYS super lightweight forged alloy wheels, a front chin spoiler, a rear spoiler, and a sport muffler.
- The cockpit of the Z is focused on the driver with angled displays, a unique driver’s seat, and a steering wheel that was inspired by the R32 GT-R model.
When you’re cruising the streets of Toronto and beyond, you’ll be safe and entertained with the tech in the new Nissan Z.
- The 8-inch touch-screen display works with a six-speaker audio system, which you can upgrade to a premium eight-speaker Bose® system on the Performance trim.
- Additional standard tech includes Bluetooth®, voice recognition, Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™, and SiriusXM® satellite radio.
- Every 2023 Z comes with these helpful safety features so you can focus on the fun of driving:
- High Beam Assist
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Lane Departure Warning
- Blind Spot Warning
- Intelligent Forward Collision Warning
- Intelligent Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection
- Intelligent Cruise Control
- Rear View Monitor
2023 Nissan Z Near Me
Contact our team or come visit us at Nissan Downtown in Toronto, Ontario, to learn more about the 2023 Nissan Z.
- + Disclaimers