If you’re looking for an affordable and reliable SUV, consider browsing the Nissan SUV lineup. From the sporty Kicks to the large Pathfinder — and the many appealing models in between — you’re sure to find exactly what you need!
The smallest SUV option in the Nissan lineup is the 2022 Kicks, with its athletic design and modern tech that make it the ideal city vehicle.
- The Kicks’ standard Safety Shield 360 suite includes six helpful systems:
- Intelligent Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection
- Rear Automatic Braking
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Blind Spot Warning
- Lane Departure Warning
- High Beam Assist
- Keeping you entertained are features like Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ smartphone integration as well as SiriusXM® satellite radio on the NissanConnect® in-dash display.
- Upgrade to the available Bose® Personal Plus Audio System with built-in speakers in the headrest so you feel like you’re at a concert every time you drive.
Moving up a bit in size is the 2022 Qashqai, which has a surprising amount of room inside and offers a dynamic drive.
- You can utilize up to 1,730 litres of cargo space with the rear seats folded down — enough room for all sorts of items.
- Experience ultimate confidence behind the wheel when you add the available Intelligent All-Wheel Drive system.
- Along with improving traction, the system optimizes fuel efficiency so you’re not wasting gas.
- The Qashqai has savvy style, offering standout colours like Monarch Orange, Scarlett Ember, and Caspian Blue as well as leather and fabric interior materials.
The 2022 Rogue is the most rugged and versatile version of the SUV ever, with a stunning design, advanced tech, and powerful performance.
- See all kinds of information on a total of three available displays via the digital gauges, 9-inch touch-screen display, and Head-Up Display that shows directions and more.
- No matter where you’re headed, you’ll be prepared with available drive modes that help you tackle snow, dirt, gravel, rain, and more:
- Drive modes: Sport, Off-Road, Snow, Auto, and Eco
- The Rogue is great for families, as it has larger rear entry doors, an abundance of space for car seats, plenty of cargo room, and available amenities like tri-zone climate control and sun shades.
For a touch of luxury in your SUV, look to the 2022 Murano for its well-appointed cabin and high-end exterior appeal.
- The interior of the new Murano can be filled with premium materials like semi-aniline leather seats and genuine wood-tone trim on the dash and doors.
- With a V6 engine under the hood, every drive is exhilarating as you reach up to 260 horsepower.
- The Murano Midnight Edition gives the SUV a sleek look with all-black accents like the V-Motion grille, outside mirrors, bumper, and kick plates.
Rugged yet refined, the 2022 Pathfinder is ready for adventure thanks to its hearty powertrain and ultimate connectivity.
- Thanks to the 284-horsepower V6 engine under the hood that works with a nine-speed automatic transmission, you can tow up to 6,000 pounds.
- In addition to that power, the Pathfinder has all-new Intelligent 4x4 with seven Drive and Terrain Modes:
- Mud/Rut, Sand, Snow, Tow, Auto, Sport, and Eco
- The Pathfinder offers room for eight or seven, depending on if you choose a second-row bench seat or the upscale, available second-row captain’s chairs.
- Additional premium interior amenities that are available include the EZ FLEX® second-row sliding seats, a driver’s seat memory system, and a panoramic moonroof.
Nissan SUV models near me
To learn more about any of these SUVs or to take one for a test drive, contact our team or come visit us at Nissan Downtown in Toronto, Ontario.
- + Disclaimers