2024 Nissan Pathfinder
The new Nissan Pathfinder has the power to pull ahead so you can explore more.
- Every model is equipped with a strong 3.5-litre V6 engine that delivers 284 horsepower, 259 lb-ft of torque, and a max towing capacity of 6,000 pounds.
- With Intelligent 4x4, the Pathfinder gets added traction in various road conditions like ice and snow.
- Beyond chilly weather, there are up to seven Drive and Terrain Modes available, including Eco, Sport, Auto, Tow, Snow, Sand, and Mud/Rut.
- Pathfinder Rock Creek can take you even further thanks to a power boost to 295 horsepower and 270 lb-ft of torque, an off-road-tuned suspension, and all-terrain tires.
The bold and rugged styling of the 2024 Pathfinder is highlighted by useful features for workaday life and weekend adventures.
- To start, you can paint your Pathfinder in a wide range of colours, including unique hues like Obsidian Green Pearl, Baja Storm, and Deep Ocean Blue Pearl.
- There are also some two-tone options that give the SUV a Super Black Metallic roof.
- Additional exterior design elements include alloy wheels ranging in size from 18 to 20 inches with various styles, splash guards, dual-power outside mirrors, and more.
- Depending on the trim you choose, the Pathfinder’s exterior will be accented in Silver, Black, Chrome, and Stainless Steel.
- A particularly useful amenity on the SUV’s exterior is the available motion-activated power liftgate with position memory.
With plenty of space and a wealth of premium features, it’s easy to stay comfortable in the Pathfinder.
- You’ll have family-size flexibility thanks to the SUV’s three rows of seating and up to 2,279 litres of total cargo space with the rear rows folded down.
- Choose between a second-row bench seat and captain’s chairs to suit your family’s needs.
- The EZ FLEX® seating system makes it simple to access the third row by tilting and sliding the second-row seats forward.
- Every model comes with convenient amenities like heated front seats, a leather heated steering wheel, tri-zone automatic temperature control, and a 10-way power driver’s seat with lumbar support.
- Certain trims offer even more luxury via leather seats, a driver seat memory system, a 10-way front passenger seat, and unique seat stitching.
In addition to being comfortable, the Pathfinder’s cabin is also incredibly smart.
- The standard 8-inch colour display with multi-touch control works seamlessly with NissanConnect®, featuring Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay® connectivity.
- Higher trims come with a larger 9-inch display and wireless Apple CarPlay®.
- Other standard tech includes SiriusXM® satellite radio with advanced audio features, Bluetooth®, a six-speaker audio system, and over-the-air updates.
- There’s also an available Bose® premium audio system with 12 speakers that immerse you in your favourite songs and podcasts.
- Get where you’re going with ease thanks to available Nissan Door to Door Navigation, SiriusXM® Traffic, and SiriusXM® Travel Link™.
With Nissan Safety Shield® equipped on every model, you’ll feel ultra-safe in the new Nissan Pathfinder. This comprehensive suite of driver-assist technologies includes:
- Intelligent Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection
- Rear Automatic Braking
- Blind Spot Warning
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Lane Departure Warning
- High Beam Assist
- You can opt for even more security with features like Intelligent Around View® Monitor, Traffic
- Sign Recognition, a Head-Up Display, and front sonar sensors.
- Standard ProPILOT Assist® will automatically adjust your speed based on the flow of traffic and will keep you centred in your lane.
2024 Nissan Pathfinder Near Me
To learn more about the 2024 Nissan Pathfinder, contact our team or come visit us at Nissan Downtown in Toronto, Ontario.