2024 Nissan Murano
No matter which trim you choose, you’ll get plenty of power and capability with your new Nissan Murano.
- Every new Nissan Murano is powered by a 3.5-litre V6 engine that gets 260 horsepower, 240 lb-ft of torque, and 1,500 pounds of max towing capacity.
- The Xtronic CVT® helps the SUV get up to 12 L/100 km in the city and 8.5 L/100 km on the highway.
- Intelligent All-Wheel Drive is standard and provides you with extra stability on all kinds of road conditions.
- The available Remote Engine Start System works from up to 60 metres away and lets you prepare the cabin by heating or cooling to your preferred temperature.
The sharp exterior of the 2024 Murano features all kinds of premium accents to turn heads at every corner.
- Keeping it simple yet sophisticated, the Murano is available in one of six luxurious colours: Super Black, Gun Metallic, Scarlet Ember, Pearl White, Deep Ocean Blue, and Boulder Grey Pearl.
- The Murano Midnight Edition takes style even further with exclusive black exterior accents, unique Midnight badging, 20-inch satin black wheels, and more.
- You’ll notice sporty accents from front to back on the SUV, like a rear spoiler, 18- or 20-inch aluminum wheels, and a floating roof design.
- Standard and available functional features like heated mirrors, LED fog lamps, a dual panel panoramic moonroof, and a motion-activated liftgate make it hard to choose any other SUV.
Enjoy a relaxing retreat every time you step inside the new Murano.
- Unwind in the five-passenger SUV with premium materials like available semi-aniline leather seats and dark wood-tone accents.
- The Murano SL and higher come with a useful Driver’s Memory System that keeps your preferred settings for the seat, steering wheel, and exterior heated mirrors.
- If you’re bringing a lot of large items along for the ride, be sure to fold down the rear seats to utilize all 1,840.6 litres of total cargo space in the back.
- Additional standard and available interior features include dual-zone temperature control, heated front and rear seats, a heated steering wheel, and ambient lighting.
It’s easy to stay in the know thanks to the advanced infotainment technology that comes standard in the Nissan Murano.
- NissanConnect® with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ makes it simple to use all of your favourite compatible apps directly on the touch-screen display.
- Your music will sound superb through the 11-speaker Bose® Premium Audio System with dual subwoofers.
- SiriusXM® Traffic and SiriusXM® Travel Link™ are both standard and make it easy to know what’s going on with navigation, the weather, fuel prices, stock info, sports scores, and movie listings.
- Stay powered up on the go with the USB charging ports or utilize the two 12-volt DC power outlets for larger devices.
The Nissan Murano is outfitted with a suite of comprehensive driver-assist technologies to give you extra peace of mind on every journey.
- Standard Nissan Safety Shield® 360 includes six intelligent features:
- Rear Automatic Braking
- Blind Spot Warning
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Lane Departure Warning
- High Beam Assist
- Intelligent Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection
- For even more advanced safety, consider the Intelligent Around View® Monitor that gives you a virtual bird’s-eye-view of the vehicle as you manoeuvre.
- There’s also Intelligent Cruise Control and Intelligent Forward Collision Warning that you can include on your SUV.
Nissan Murano Near Me
Get to know more about the 2024 Nissan Murano by contacting our team or by visiting us at Nissan Downtown in Toronto, Ontario.  Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions – use for comparison only. Fuel economy estimates are determined using approved Government of Canada test methods.