2023 Nissan Rogue
2023 Nissan Rogue | Toronto, ON
The bold and rugged 2023 Nissan Rogue is an iconic SUV in the Nissan lineup. With its midsize frame, versatile interior, advanced tech, and powerful performance, it’s easy to see why so many love the Nissan Rogue.
No matter where you’re headed, the new Nissan Rogue is always up for an adventure.
- All grades except the base level are equipped with a powerful 1.5-litre VC-Turbo® engine that delivers 201 horsepower and 225 lb-ft of torque.
- Thanks to the improved Xtronic® CVT, fuel economy comes in at 8.4 L/100 km in the city and 6.7 L/100 km on the highway.
- Rogue models with the VC-Turbo engine are also equipped with an Intelligent All-Wheel Drive system with a Drive Mode Dial.
- Choose from Eco, Sport, Auto, Snow, and Off-Road to be fully prepared for your journeys.
The 2023 Rogue is stunning from every angle and can be customized to suit your personal style.
- You can paint your new Rogue in vibrant colours like Scarlett Ember and Caspian Blue or opt for a two-tone palette that gives the SUV a black roof.
- For a dark, sleek look, choose the Rogue Midnight Edition model that adds gloss black accents from front to back.
- The exterior of the Rogue is also functional thanks to heated and power-adjustable outside mirrors as well as full LED lighting.
- Certain Rogue grades offer more convenient features like a motion-activated power liftgate, roof rails, and a dual panel moonroof.
Whether you’re just going to work or taking the family on an adventure outside the city, the Rogue offers comfort and convenience at every turn.
- The base grade of the Nissan Rogue comes with heated front seats, dual-zone climate control, and a heated steering wheel for optimal coziness on chilly days.
- Keep items out of view when you’re not in the Rogue thanks to the standard cargo cover that glides behind the rear seats.
- Additional convenient amenities that can be found in the Rogue lineup include an integrated memory system for the driver’s seat and outside mirrors, remote start, remote-folding rear seats, and the Divide-N-Hide® cargo system.
- You can also opt for lavish features like quilted leather-appointed seats, heated rear seats, and ambient LED lighting.
With the advanced systems working in the 2023 Rogue, you’ll be able to stay connected and entertained on every drive.
- The NissanConnect® 8-inch color touch-screen display works seamlessly with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ so you can use your favourite compatible apps on the go.
- This system also lets you connect devices via Bluetooth® and through the USB-A and USB-C ports in the front centre console.
- If you’re looking for the most comprehensive tech options, consider the Rogue SL or Rogue Platinum, which come with a larger 9-inch screen, wireless Apple CarPlay®, Nissan Door to Door Navigation with Premium Traffic, and Alexa Built-in.
To give you extra peace of mind in the new Nissan Rogue, you’ll find a suite of intelligent safety systems at the ready.
- Standard Safety Shield® 360 means you get innovative features like Rear Automatic Braking, Blind Spot Warning, Intelligent Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection, Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, Lane Departure Warning, and High Beam Assist.
- For a more complete view of the Rogue and its surroundings, opt for the SV grade and above, which come with the Intelligent Around View® Monitor that gives you a digital 360-degree view of the vehicle.
- The Rogue SV is also where you’ll find standard ProPILOT Assist — a system that lets you cruise at a safe distance and will automatically adjust if you need to slow down.
2023 Nissan Rogue Near Me
The best way to experience the 2023 Nissan Rogue is by getting behind the wheel for a test drive. Contact our team or visit us at Nissan Downtown in Toronto, Ontario, for more details.