2023 Nissan Qashqai
The 2023 Qashqai offers outstanding efficiency, a fun drive, and confident stability on all kinds of road conditions.
- Under the hood is a 2.0-litre four-cylinder engine that gets a peppy 141 horsepower and 147 lb-ft of torque.
- With the Xtronic CVT®, you can expect to get up to 8.6 L/100 km in the city and 7.3 L/100 km on the highway on the Qashqai S.
- Qashqai SV models and above are equipped with an intelligent all-wheel drive system that improves traction on icy and wet roads.
Whether you’re going to work or hanging out with friends on the weekend, the new Qashqai’s top features will make every drive enjoyable.
- Enjoy the standard Quick Comfort® heated front seats on chilly days and the convenience of the power-adjustable heated outside mirrors as well.
- The available Remote Engine Start System can warm up or cool down the cabin as you get ready to head out.
- You and your front passenger will appreciate the available Dual Zone Automatic Climate Control system that lets each of you set your ideal temperature.
- For hauling antiques, sports gear, or whatever else you desire, the 2023 Qashqai has 1,730 litres of space available with the rear seats folded down.
Stay connected and safe on the go with the advanced technology features on the Nissan Qashqai.
- Standard Nissan Safety Shield® 360 has you covered with amazing technologies like:
- Intelligent Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection
- Rear Automatic Braking
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Blind Spot Warning
- Lane Departure Warning
- High Beam Assist
- Along with smartphone connectivity via Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™, you can add the available Nissan Door to Door Navigation system to make road trips a breeze.
- The NissanConnect® Services app lets you remotely access the Qashqai and do things like start the vehicle or lock the doors.
2023 Nissan Qashqai near me
You can take the 2023 Nissan Qashqai for a test drive by contacting our team or when you visit us at Nissan Downtown in Toronto, Ontario!
 Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions – use for comparison only. Fuel economy estimates are determined using approved Government of Canada test methods.