2023 Nissan Kicks
You’ll save money at the gas pump with the zippy performance you get from the latest Nissan Kicks.
- Under the hood is a 1.6-litre four-cylinder engine paired with an efficient Xtronic CVT®, getting 7.7 L/100 km in the city and 6.6 L/100 km on the highway.
- The responsive steering and nimble handling of the Kicks will help you get around the corners and streets of Toronto with ease.
- SV and higher trims come with remote start and Nissan Intelligent Key® so you can quickly get to your destinations.
Exterior & interior features
The 2023 Kicks has an athletic exterior and an interior that can be outfitted with a long list of convenient and comfortable features.
- You can choose from a variety of exciting colours for the Kicks, including a handful of two-tone options that pair vibrant hues — like Monarch Orange Metallic — with a black roof.
- All new Nissan Kicks models are equipped with heated outside mirrors for those chilly days in Toronto.
- Inside, you can outfit your Kicks with all kinds of available comfort features like heated front seats, a heated steering wheel, automatic climate control, and more!
Safety & infotainment tech
You’ll stay safe and entertained thanks to all of the amazing technology inside the Nissan Kicks.
- One of the most unique tech features in the Kicks is the available Bose® Personal Plus Audio System that puts speakers in the driver’s headrest for an immersive music experience.
- Every 2023 Kicks, though, comes with helpful tech like smartphone connectivity via Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™, three USB-A ports, and Bluetooth®.
- In addition to entertainment, the Kicks has a suite of Safety Shield® 360 driver-assist systems working for you:
- Rear Automatic Braking
- Blind Spot Warning
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- High Beam Assist
- Lane Departure Warning
- Intelligent Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection
2023 Nissan Kicks near me
You can learn more about the 2023 Nissan Kicks by contacting our team or visiting us at Nissan Downtown in Toronto, Ontario.  Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions – use for comparison only. Fuel economy estimates are determined using approved Government of Canada test methods.