2023 Nissan Frontier
Performance and capability
The off-road-ready 2023 Frontier is equipped with a hearty powertrain that will help you explore more.
- The standard 3.8-litre V6 engine and nine-speed automatic transmission work together to deliver 310 horsepower, 281 lb-ft of torque, a max towing capacity of 6,490 pounds, and a max payload capacity of 1,430 pounds.
- Even with all that power, you’ll still get up to 12.2 L/100 km in the city and 8.9 L/100 km on the highway.
- With the available Intelligent Around View® Monitor with Off-Road Mode, you’ll have a better view of your surroundings as you venture into the unknown.
- The Frontier PRO-4X model elevates the truck’s capability with features like skid plates, off-road gauges in the cabin, all-terrain tires, Bilstein® shocks, and an electronic locking rear differential.
Interior and exterior features
You have the option of a King Cab or Crew Cab on the new Frontier; but no matter what you choose, you’ll get a stylish exterior and convenient interior features.
- On the outside, the Nissan Frontier comes with bold and useful features like halogen front fog lamps with integrated daytime running lights, a locking tailgate with a dampened opening/closing, a 6-foot bed, cargo tie-down hooks, bed rail protectors, and splash guards.
- The Frontier also offers appealing paint colours, including the unique Tactical Green Metallic.
- The cabin can be outfitted with all kinds of convenient amenities, including the following standard and available options:
- Dual-zone climate control
- Remote start
- Heated seats and a heated steering wheel
- Second-row underseat storage
- Leather front and rear seats
Safety and infotainment tech
As fun as it is to explore in the Nissan Frontier, the truck is just as capable when it comes to your safety and entertainment.
- Thanks to standard Safety Shield 360®, you’ll have added peace of mind with systems like:
- Intelligent Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Lane Departure Warning
- Rear Automatic Braking
- Blind Spot Warning
- High Beam Assist
- The standard 8-inch touch-screen display is where you’ll use convenient features like Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™, Siri® Eyes Free, Bluetooth®, and SiriusXM® satellite radio.
- Upgrading to the larger 9-inch touch-screen display also adds Nissan Door to Door Navigation, a Wi-Fi hotspot, wireless Apple CarPlay®, and Over-the-Air (OTA) updates.
2023 Nissan Frontier near me
If you want to know more about the 2023 Nissan Frontier, contact our team or visit us at Nissan Downtown in Toronto, Ontario.  Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions – use for comparison only. Fuel economy estimates are determined using approved Government of Canada test methods.