2023 Nissan ARIYA
The new Ariya takes what it means to be an EV and goes beyond that, offering an ideal blend of efficiency and power to make for an exciting drive.
- Power and range vary on the trim you choose, with up to 389 horsepower, 442 lb-ft of torque, and a range of 490 km available on certain models.
- Whether you want the capability of AWD or the efficiency that comes from a FWD vehicle, you have the option to choose between these two drivetrains on the Ariya.
- Charging is simple with the ability to power up at home or at a public charging station.
- Get going faster at a DC Quick Charging station, which allows you to power up the standard 63 kWh battery to 80% in only 35 minutes.
- Intelligent Route Planner makes it easy to find nearby fast charge stations on your journey and will pick the shortest and most efficient route for extra peace of mind.
One of the first things you’ll notice about the 2023 Ariya is its unique exterior, but its modern interior offers just as much luxury and wow-factor.
- The exterior is outfitted with useful tech like full LED headlights, LED taillights with full-width illumination, and power-folding heated side mirrors with a memory function.
- Higher grades of the Ariya offer more convenience with features like a panoramic moonroof, rain-sensing wipers, and a motion activated liftgate.
- The cabin offers both comfort and flexibility with upscale amenities like a heated steering wheel, heated front and rear seats, haptic touch controls on the dash, and a power-sliding front centre console.
- If you’ve got some items to haul in the Ariya, you’ll have 1,690 litres of total cargo space to use with the rear seats folded down.
- The available class-exclusive Divide-N-Hide® cargo system gives you additional flexibility with secret storage options and shelving arrangements.
To match its modern exterior, the new Nissan Ariya is equipped with a ton of advanced tech to keep you safe and connected on the go.
- One of the coolest features in the Ariya is its ability to respond to “Hello Nissan” and respond to your requests for navigation planning, music, and smart home tasks.
- You’ll appreciate standard tech highlights like wireless smartphone connectivity via Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™, SiriusXM® Traffic and Travel Link, and Nissan Door to Door Navigation.
- Drive with confidence thanks to the standard Safety Shield® 360 suite of driver-assist features in addition to ProPILOT Assist® with Navi-Link.
2023 Nissan Ariya near me
Want to know more about the 2023 Nissan Ariya? Contact our team or come visit us at Nissan Downtown in Toronto, Ontario.  Preliminary Nissan estimated combined city/highway driving range up to 348 kilometres for ENGAGE FWD, up to 330 kilometres for EVOLVE e-4ORCE AWD, up to 490 kilometres for VENTURE+ FWD, up to 465 kilometres for EVOLVE+ FWD, up to 426 kilometres for PLATINUM+ e-4ORCE AWD, and up to 426 kilometres for PREMIERE e-4ORCE AWD. Based on Nissan internal simulation results, subject to confirmation. Actual mileage will vary with trim levels, options, and driving conditions. Use for comparison only.  Public charging networks are provided by independent companies, and are not within Nissan’s control. Availability of charging stations not guaranteed.