2023 Nissan Altima
If excitement is something you crave when you climb behind the wheel, the 2023 Nissan Altima delivers in full. The new Nissan Altima makes you look forward to the commute with smooth and responsive performance, a ton of curb appeal, and a refined interior that belies its affordable starting price.
Performance & Efficiency
- The 2023 Nissan Altima features a 2.5-litre Direct Injection Gasoline™ engine paired with a smooth Xtronic CVT® transmission. This one-two punch feels zippy and responsive with 182 horsepower, and it delivers up to 7.9 L/100 km combined.
- Every Altima comes with Intelligent All-Wheel Drive, an advanced AWD system that almost instantaneously adapts to road conditions for unparalleled smoothness and control.
- Nissan serves up the new Altima with Nissan Intelligent Mobility™ technologies like Active Ride Control and Intelligent Trace Control, making this car an even more nimble performance machine.
- Nissan revamps the Altima with a new front fascia that continues to evolve the brand’s V-Motion grille design.
- The 2023 Altima adds a new colour to the mix with Ethos Gray, which slots in as a premium option alongside favorites like Pearl White TriCoat.
- The 2023 Nissan Altima SR Premium is a true standout if you have a taste for the sportier things, adding Gloss Black trim, unique SR badging, and bold 19-inch wheels.
- Amenities like heated front seats come standard, and you can ramp up your sense of luxury with upgrades like a heated steering wheel and Dual Zone Automatic Temperature Control.
- Zero Gravity front seats give you the sensation of out-of-this-world comfort, providing superior support and comfort to keep you more engaged on the go.
- The 2023 Nissan Altima provides seating for up to five adults with ample headroom and legroom in the front and back.
- Nissan equips the Altima with a sizable trunk perfect for vacations and grocery trips, as well as a flexible 60/40-split rear seat that folds down as needed to make more space.
- An available 12.3-inch touch screen interface gives you full command over everything from navigation to hands-free calling.
- Available wireless Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ make it easier to stay connected without taking your hands off the wheel, offering perks like Siri® and Ask Google functionality.
- If you want to stay in touch no matter where your adventures take you, the 2023 Nissan Altima is available with NissanConnect® with Wi-Fi for up to seven devices.
- The 2023 Nissan Altima is protected by Nissan Safety Shield® 360, which offers several must-have driver-assist technologies
- Intelligent Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection
- Blind Spot Warning
- Lane Departure Warning
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Rear Automatic Braking
- High Beam Assist
- Nissan offers the new Altima with ProPILOT Assist™, which takes more stress out of highway driving by adjusting to the flow of traffic and keeping your car centered in between the lines even around slight curves.