You can feel confident behind the wheel of the Nissan Rogue, whether you’re heading to work or to your kids’ hockey game. This crossover comes equipped with a range of technologies that work to increase your awareness of your surroundings and give you peace of mind on the road.
Navigate through your daily commute like a pro with the ultimate co-pilot — Nissan ProPILOT Assist™. This system helps guide you to better driving habits.
- Intelligent Cruise Control with Full Speed Range will help you master traffic jams. It detects the flow of traffic, keeping you a pre-set distance from the car in front of you and automatically stopping when traffic stops.
- Steer Assist will keep you centred between your lane’s lines, guiding your steering wheel without taking over control.
- Standard Intelligent Emergency Braking warns you of potential frontal collisions and hits the brakes to avoid or mitigate an impact. This system is also available with Pedestrian Detection.
- Rear Intelligent Emergency Braking helps you reverse confidently, alerting you when there’s a hazard behind you and hitting the brakes to help you avoid a collision.
- Standard Blind Spot Warning lets you know when another vehicle is detected in your blind spot.
- Lane Departure Warning warns you when you have started to drift from your lane.
- Intelligent Lane Intervention detects when you’re straying from your lane, gently helping to guide you back into the centre.
- Moving Object Detection lets you know when it detects something moving directly behind your vehicle when you’re reversing.
- Standard Rear Cross Traffic Alert warns you of approaching vehicles that you might not see when you’re going backwards.
- High Beam Assist Headlights detects oncoming traffic automatically adjusts the brightness of the Rogue’s lights.