The Nissan KICKS™ is made with urban driving in mind — and its technologies reflect that. This compact crossover is ready to keep you connected on the go and make your commute much more enjoyable in the process.
When your schedule feels hectic, you don’t have to feel disconnected on the go. That’s because the 2020 Nissan KICKS™ has a spectrum of handy connectivity features that will keep you in touch.
- The available Bose® Personal® Plus Sound System surrounds you with your music, even featuring in-headrest speakers to help transport you to the front row of your favourite musician’s concert
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ smartphone integration are available to help you mirror your smartphone apps directly on your touch-screen display. This tech will also allow you to make hands-free calls, send text messages with your voice, and more.
- Three USB ports keep your devices charged on the go so you don’t have to worry about having enough juice for your next meeting.
- Access SiriusXM® Satellite Radio, Bluetooth® streaming, and navigation all through the standard 7-inch touch-screen infotainment system to keep you entertained while you’re stuck in traffic.
- Feel toasty all year round with available Quick Comfort heated front row seats. You can even make your morning defrosting easier in the winter with the available heated outside mirrors.
- Find the ideal temperature for you and your passengers with available Automatic Temperature Control.
- The Intelligent Key allows you to start your KICKS™ with the Remote Engine Start System so your car is comfortable before you have to get into it.