When you’re driving your family around town in the Nissan KICKS™, you can feel confident behind the wheel. That’s because this compact crossover comes outfitted with an array of innovative safety features to help you see, stop, and maneuver more effectively.
Master City Traffic
Stuck in a traffic jam or reversing out of a tight parking spot? Never fear — the 2020 KICKS™ has the technology you need to feel confident behind the wheel while driving through the city. Every KICKS™ comes standard with Nissan Intelligent Mobility™, which includes these systems:
- Intelligent Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection helps prevent you from colliding with a vehicle (or person) in front of you, and it even engages the brakes to help avoid or mitigate a collision.
- Blind Spot Warning lets you know if there’s a vehicle in your blind spot while you’re changing lanes.
- Reverse out of parking spots with confidence thanks to Rear Cross-Traffic Alert.
- Rear Sonar helps make backing up into a parking spot easier.
- Lane Departure Warning alerts you if you’re drifting out of your lane.
- Rear Intelligent Emergency Braking applies the brakes for you if it senses an impending collision while you’re in reverse.
Enjoy Protection and Stability
- Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) and Traction Control System (TCS) helps you manage swerves and slippery situations.
- Electronic Brake Force Distribution gives you extra stopping power if your KICKS™ is carrying a heavy load of cargo, passengers, or both
- The Nissan Advanced Air Bag System keeps passengers shielded with multiple air bags throughout the cabin.