The crossover segment is filled to the brim with options, but the impressive capabilities of the 2019 Nissan Qashqai stand out in the crowd. From its spirited efficiency to its smooth ride and versatility, the 2019 Qashqai is ready to take on the competition.
Spirit and efficiency come together under the hood of the 2019 Qashqai, making your daily drive that much easier.
- 2.0-litre four-cylinder engine
- 141 horsepower and 147 lb-ft of torque
- Standard six-speed manual transmission on the S trim; all other trims come standard with an Xtronic CVT® with manual shift mode
- 10.1 L/100 km in the city and 8.1 L/100 km on the highway when equipped with the six-speed manual transmission
- CVT® transmission yields a fuel-efficiency rating of 8.6 L/100 km in the city and 7.2 L/100 km on the highway
- Tows up to 1,000 kg when properly equipped
- Eco Mode allows you to maximize efficiency, adjusting engine and transmission response to reduce your Qashqai’s fuel consumption.
- Sport Steering gives you a responsive driving experience.
- Nimble handling makes your daily commute much more fun.
- Available Intelligent All-Wheel Drive adapts to inclement road conditions 30 times faster than the blink of an eye.
Whether you need your Qashqai to tote your new furniture to your apartment or simply need to fill it to the brim with your kids’ friends, this vehicle can handle whatever you demand of it.
- Multiple configurations allow you to create the cargo-passenger setup you need at any given moment.
- Standard Divide-N-Hide® system allows you to organize your cargo or stash valuables out of sight, making your on-the-go lifestyle easier.
- Fits up to 648.5 litres of cargo behind the rear seats; this number grows to 1,730 litres when the rear seats are down.
- Can seat up to five passengers with an overal passanger volume of 2,718 cubic feet.